A resource pack for barely better bones 1.18.2 is just a bundle of add-ons that enhance the Bare Bones resource pack from RobotPantaloons. Specifically, compared to the unique model, this package has extra great factors: First, block textures that can be very similar to trailers. Second, a whole overhaul of the GUI turns out to be much cleaner and more attractive. Furthermore, gamers can discover Bedrock trendy buttons and enhanced icons.
Barely Better Bones Resource / Texture Package Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifin installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying, the textured package will appear in the Available Packages column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Links to download the resource pack for barely better bones
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.