Tooniverse Resource Pack 1.18.2, 1.17.1 is seen as a whole HD cartoon package with a clean and colorful type. Unlike the annoying look of standard Minecraft, Tooniverse is designed to make your world look clear, but with clear HD textures and a unique color palette. Furthermore, it is best to consider the element with lots of 3D modes and lots of random texture variations. All in all, the cartoon type is constant throughout the packaging to make you really immerse yourself in the world of cartoons!
Tooniverse Resource / Texture Pack Installation Guide
- Make sure you have Optifin installed and working properly.
- Download the resource pack and leave it archived.
- Launch Minecraft, go to settings.
- In the “Resource packages” section, select “Resource packages folder”.
- The resourcepacks folder will open where you need to copy the texturepack.
- After copying, the textured package will appear in the Available Packages column. Click on it to move to the selected column.
- Start a new game or download an old one. Textures will work in all saves.
Download links for the Tooniverse Resource Pack
for Minecraft ⇒ 1.18.2 + 1.17.1 + 1.16.5
Fasting Tooniverse 1.18.2 Resource Pack 1.17.1 / 1.16.5 (64x) appeared first on HDPackMod.
How can I download this file to my computer or mobile device ?
Firstly, Follow our Telegram Channel.
Then you can download the file from the download link given below.
You can download it for free from our @modmenuapk telegram channel for thousands of game modes.